Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jumping to the end???

Do we jump into a relationship to meet the status quo? Marry because our friends are getting married? Overestimate our feelings for someone based on the need to be in a relationship? I sometimes have to wonder if people just pretend to be happy to get married, or rather, not pretend, but actually convince themselves that they are truly happy, not knowing what else is out there. In the orders of one of the Bachelorettes “I feel like I’m just setting myself up to get broken hearted, but I haven’t been in love in so long that it’s just fun to feel it.” I’m sorry, it’s fun to feel it?! WHAT??? Seriously, that is not love people, that is purely lust and desperation to be in love. So put your little hormones on ice and figure out if you have a real connection with that special someone that you’re interested in before you start ncmo’ing it up and proposing marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment